Monday, December 14, 2009

Aortic Aneurism More Condition_symptoms What Kinds Of Food Can My Father Eat, To Stop Losing Weight?

What kinds of food can my father eat, to stop losing weight? - aortic aneurism more condition_symptoms

My father is 81 years old. He has lost weight for a year and is now very, very thin and weak. Has been to many doctors, and that is what they regarded as the cause ...

He had an aneurysm of the aorta beautiful in a decade, and the doctors to save his life by save an aortic Dacron ®. Unfortunately, it is now, however, poor blood circulation in the stomach. It is difficult for him to digest food. When you eat, you feel very quickly. And cause nothing more than to eat a few bites too much discomfort. It makes it harder to breathe. Ween takes a deep breath deep, and the pressure on the stomach and increases the discomfort. So you eat less. It is a vicious circle, because you eat less, lose more weight. And the more weight you lose, the more it seems uncomfortable.

With his age and health, any kind of surgery.

So I'm on a food that has nutritional value and calorie find to try, but quite healthy and tasty (which is a demanding EATEr over it!) at the same time. It should be quite easy to digest. He loves to digest meat, for example, but can not very well.

Above all, he has no kidney function, and very little in others. Fair enough renal function sufficient to wegbekommen of dialysis (sp?). I think it means that you have to do things such as potassium.

My father deteriorated. I hope that there may be some clever thoughts about what she could eat, that can meet these criteria are.

If yes, please, please please respond! I am looking for you to find! My father has always been there for me when I needed help, now it's my turn to be there for him.

Thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment