Saturday, December 12, 2009

Blurry Vision More Condition_symptoms Sometimes My Vision Is Blurry After Putting Contacts In?

Sometimes my vision is blurry after putting contacts in? - blurry vision more condition_symptoms

Every morning, I was (of course). Sometimes my vision is very clear when I posted, and sometimes visions have problems when I tried to keep me for the blur put away, but after his 10 minutes are still there, and I have contacts and put them back on

There is no reason not to, and if so, look after a waiting period, blurred will go away?

1 comment:

Shandi said...

Several factors can cause this problem. Contact can be reversed. Even if you are a collection of tears that cause vision problems for some time, while her tears evaporate. The same can happen when your eyes drier than normal. You have a vision to spread their tears may appear blurry. If this ever happens again, and I really want to know what causes the doctor can test your eyes, whether it will increase or decrease flow into tears. Good luck!

Post a Comment