Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dog Lips Why Does My Dog Keep Licking His Lips And Wanting To Eat Grass?

Why does my dog keep licking his lips and wanting to eat grass? - dog lips

My dog just keeps licking his lips again and again. I noticed this morning. I think it started yesterday, when the person who would give him water, and when I got home, no open water in the bowl, but hey, the bathroom was too. Then I realized that my dog was vomiting, as he often, when he accidentally drinks from the toilet. He threw yesterday and this morning, but just this morning that he began to lick his lips incessantly, as if he had his hair in the language you are trying to flee. I will try to find something in my teeth, but that does not seem to be the case. He may also go to eat grass. He insists that in reality, because it gives me the "I'm going to every face he wants to go to eat grass shit.

So, what's wrong with my dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment