Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pet Preform Help With A Pet Sitting Service Name!?

Help with a Pet sitting service name!? - pet preform

I thought, Do not worry, be happy! Pet Care Services

So people can know that they do not have to worry if they can leave their animals with me .. But then I thought not exactly sound animal-ish than I would. I have a lot of experience, I pet sitting on one of my dogs several times during the summer) of whole families (. And while my aunt went to Japan, I have two dogs and three cats and I "is how I experience every day as well. I know how PET preforms CPR (including Word rececitation mouth.) And / Home Lech Thrust Maneuver (animals) . I have several people I could help with problems and poisoning, the number of animals.

But anyway back to the question: What is the name of my service ... I groom dogs / washing, dog walking, sitting or child care at bedside, I animals (including reptiles and amphibians, with the exception ... I'm a girl who was not afraid of snakes or frogs. They are awesome.)
and go shopping for you, if I can go home and feed their animals (I am totally against theft ..Even if your pen is not a joke. You do not have to worry about here.) I will stand out even in the special needs of the animals and for them and in me. Me too, except for birds of all sizes and types.


I am very loyal, dependable, and responsible for my age (15) and costs only $ 5 per day or more than $ 10.15 per night / 2 days.

But Im starting with the people I know and can spread the word! But to say I'm all about I need a name ... We hope the information on my help, I too am only responsible for information ... I also love animals, if that helps.
Thank you for your answers!
God Bless! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;

(PLEASE DO NOT rude comments thanks.! *)

No comments:

Post a Comment