Monday, February 22, 2010

Free Horny Sluts In Albuquerque Worried; Could I Be Pregnant?

Worried; could I be pregnant? - free horny sluts in albuquerque

Well, I'm 14th No, I'm not a bitch or something. No, I'm not an idiot. To estimate a negative feedback. (And if someone I know is reading this, stop now or I'll kill you!)
Ok so ... (15 days after the first day of my period ended on the 6th day after the start) I had sex (in fact, what happened yesterday). We used a condom, yes. Do not copy or anything, but ... We walked a few minutes aw / o A. N *** or anything, but ... I remember my unit Sex Ed that some might leak before that. Moreover, if I mount enclosure, it is still, I can get a free abortion, w / o parental consent? I am now in Washington. The answers would be greatly appreciated. Please do not hate bats. N v abortioniSTS Well, I have a 4 in a cost-benefit analysis of the pro-abortion-choice, you can not convince me. May my father did not know I had sex, so that any possible pregnancy ... I hope to be canceled

No comments:

Post a Comment