Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Girl Gives Girl A Wedgie Hey Girls What Does It Mean If A Girl Pushes U On Her Couch Tickles U And Gives U A Wedgie?

Hey girls what does it mean if a girl pushes u on her couch tickles u and gives u a wedgie? - girl gives girl a wedgie

Courtney theres this girl I like I go home she pushes me onto the couch and pull my socks and tickling me and then said he wants a hug and he gave me is worth a wedgie for a girl, which means normal wat a man a wedgie and juices broken leg and screamed, and she takes care of me the whole time, and if she lets me on the cheek or the head to kiss her, and gives me a hug

3 comments:

mgctouch said...

She likes a little - probably as a best friend and possibly a friend. The question is, how do you think?

As for the CB, you just wicked fun in May. Perhaps his brothers had done to her as a child. It could also try to make fun of you tickle revenge. Try it - you'll probably love it.

I wish him a speedy recovery from his leg broke. Been there, done that - twice.

All the best for you and your friend.

Sinead said...

I do not know how old he is, but it looks like he loves you. Although I would say that tactics need to mature a little.

hmmmm said...

shes like ur best friend. not go beyond. if u dont like it cuz I tell you, all awkward

Post a Comment