Sunday, February 7, 2010

Stent For Kidney Stones During Pregnancy Anyone Know About Kidney Stone During Pregnancy? Surgery Scheduled Tuesday...?

Anyone know about kidney stone during pregnancy? surgery scheduled tuesday...? - stent for kidney stones during pregnancy

I have an 13mm stone in my left kidney (too big to pass up) and down moves in a groove with my kidney to the ureter (sink) and blocks the flow of urine. if he does, I'm in excruciating pain, and always end up in the emergency room or urgent care. Not everything they can do, because I'm pregnant, but I am programmed for them so that a stent put in on Tuesday so that urine can flow when the stone is on the road. But I had no pain for a few days, and all the best. I know that the stone will probably be back, but I feel so guilty subject my child to drugs and radiation therapy after surgery, when I in pain. I Should the operation?

Oh, that's another thing that I continue to get bladder infections, than every two weeks. They are pretty sure that the stone is urine. Sometimes the pain goes away for weeks, but then I have a few days of torture. I have a difficult time deciding on the surgery! They give me a column and place the stent across the street. I & #039;) LL the rest of my pregnancy (5 months 1 / 2.
I would be very grateful for advice! Thank you.


I can not have a procedure to actually remove the stone, until after the pregnancy. and the reason I ask this because I do not just answer from my dr. She did not return my calls and my urologist believes that the baby is well and wants to close a large extent in force on it. an idiot is to say the least. So I feel very alone in the dark.

1 comment:

trying said...

I've been through many changes of kidney stones during my two pregnancies and still do not require surgery today.You stone can step into his line of plug ureter.The first diagnosed, his kidney.They not protect you clear answers for changes in pregnancy, that sustainable circumstances.Just report any symptoms to your DR and take prescribed medication for pain you can get this through.Also the urologist is in a bad situation because they are not prepared to treat pregnant women not to blame.

Post a Comment