Friday, February 19, 2010

Is There Any Way To Trade Pokemon On A Ipod Touch Am I A Horrible Person For Forgetting My Kids Lunch?

Am I a horrible person for forgetting my kids lunch? - is there any way to trade pokemon on a ipod touch

So here's the deal I have my children at dinner, when he went to school today. This is the second time that I realized that the bus that his mother always ships for work at 5 or 6 hours, but since I was at home and it was getting late, I reached the bus stop. I said, preparing for school, take your pill for their condition, who sat next to his lunch box and left. I'm going home and my wife was there told me he forgot his lunch box, so I need to go to school only 11 years. When I look for the day when I thought that anything but. and I'm sure I'm crying, my wife and my son that I am wrong, but at the same time I have 10 years old, you can remember your lunchboxWe know it is not perceived in this way all my fault, but I should be confused in the minds of the people. He remembered his cell phone, which did not use to call and say: I forgot to remind his iPod. In addition, 95 percent say that the ITME comes home, he is not hungry to eat every day, and when we say what happened to their food, "said Oh, I do not want to throw in the trash, and I wanted you snack to me as if I was hungry, I do not eat beacuase I wanted these particular cases, or trade in food for bakugan or pokemon, or I ask to leave if a child 10 years Remember to bring your lunch box? and all blame? advice on how to manage orwill succeed and screaming?

5 comments:

AgeofAqu... said...

Yes, that 10 is old enough to remember, but when you used to being extradited, he had never recalled, then no problem ... The time to ask them is if your wife is quiet! Trust me on this point. :) To calm himself, then say that I believe should continue to assume more responsibility for their own affairs, including lunch ... For now, we could say, yes, we should remind ourselves to (just enough to keep his composure, not necessarily because you will agree), but they must be treated differently ... Since his son-in-need to be reminded, "until it a habit ... you have your lunch in a place where I will not forget, as with an iPod!

jbkea81 said...

At this age. Children must be able to take and keep, have their own lunch. I know I have at this age. Yes forget, of course, do not use your iPod and mobile phone.

Parent said...

Attempts to divert part of the blame on the child.

iambless... said...

10 yes or no ADHD
ask them to help you do something special for you both for the evening lucnh Plan
or they are not evil!

blah blah blah said...

Imagine your car. Are you or not

Post a Comment