Sunday, February 21, 2010

Screen Cover Clips How To Use 8 Gig Or 32 Gig 3G Touch?

8 Gig or 32 Gig 3G Touch? - screen cover clips how to use

Ok, so here's the situation. Soon I will have saved 190th I really want an iPod Touch. I just bought my Xbox 360 to cover it lol. In any case, I know that the concert is to control 32 more RAM and a voice. I do not have much control voice, but more RAM would be good. Listen to much music and not much about movies. I like Apple ready applications. You do not know what to get well .... I do not know how much space I use, but apart from that my pc is a bit old and like 25 gigs left on the hard drive lol. May I make some video clips in the comedy of my touch, but it is still, idk, let me know what kind of iPod you have, and give me feedback. PS The iPod nano is not an option and a 64 gig is also the reason for waaaayyynot even close to that haha. I still buy the screen protectors and cases as well, so ...

No comments:

Post a Comment