Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bag Punching Home How To Make An Homemade Punching Bag?

How to make an homemade punching bag? - bag punching home

I'm bored at home these days, and I've always felt that my shots do not affect anyone lately. Therefore, I wondered how to make a punching bag at home - and yes, I saw the previous questions, ask the same thing, but not really find it now. I'm low on money, so I can not really buy for me. I wonder what kind of equipment do I need? I have bags of potatoes and various kinds of bags, but I'm not sure how it's baggage. Any help is welcome.

2 comments:

8corsair said...

A military bag stuffed with old rags and a stack of newspapers do. But why, when the punching bag cheap can be found in many shops or online. Pay for it, picked up gloves pocket.

ORAGON KA BA said...

When is close to the beach or access to go there, try it with a good Briinger bag or pocket filled by a man in the right size and with sand, and thats it in his backyard in a tree or lock in a tie strength strong receptor / s and starts his own box out loud!

Post a Comment