Monday, January 25, 2010

How To Print Designs On Metal Scooter (Full Metal Alchemist) Anyone Know Where To Find Scarrs Tattoo Designs?

(Full Metal Alchemist) Anyone know where to find Scarrs Tattoo designs? - how to print designs on metal scooter

Someone knows where to find tattoo designs for scars? (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Transmutation

I would be grateful if you help me find the traces of the tattoo design could, and a few photos of tattoo Scarr (all angles)

As I love to get it done this weekend.

3 comments:

Tanuki Girl said...

Whoa, you actually get the whole arm tattooed? (Haha, and I can take a photo when you see done? ^__^)

Here, this link is pictures of tattoos, scar on the bottom of the page!
http://answers.google.com/answers/thread ...

Football Fan said...

You have to ask this question in another section.

LARVAR ;D said...

URM, I want to know where. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3 loovelly.x

Post a Comment