Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Post Hysterectomy Problems IBS Or Post-hysterectomy Problems?

IBS or post-hysterectomy problems? - post hysterectomy problems

Pleasae help me! Can rarely leave my house, my husband probably thinks I'm crazy (or lazy) and my children are sick and tired of me is sick and tired. I had a hysterectomy in September and has since deteriorated. I'm pooping my brains all the time and sometimes vomiting. I'm tired all day and headaches that go is not lost. I do not know if I go to the bathroom, because the things that I take Tylenol and others like him, or what. I wonder whether I have IBS. My guts are not perfect before my surgery, but I know I have the feeling, no life. I can not be everywhere, because I'm always going to the toilet, and it is a disgrace. It's like a stomach virus that will not disappear. When I Immodium or something that keeps me from completely from the trip for several days (can not be good), then everything is starting from scratch. I feel terrible to tell my children, I am still sick, and do nothing, and they are right, I'm never good. Please help me, what can I do to "normal"?

5 comments:

buggered... said...

Trisha,

It is a quick response. Please start with your GP and insist on a referral to a gastroenterologist.

For their support during his recovery from a hysterectomy, I suggest you visit http://www.hystersisters.com

They helped me a lot in this stressful time for my practice.

I hope you find some answers. Keep your chin!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm no expert, but it may be natural for some funds to help the symptoms you ... Try the apple cider vinegar .... ensure that their first .... and unfiltered The result is a lot .... Visit this site ...
Take advantage of the preventive maintenance ....
To find a substantial proportion of drugs to treat diseases and combat Pharm .... do not have too many side effects ....
http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvi ...

Amelie said...

God is certainly not normal! Why do not you go straight to his GYNEA and ask yourself? If you have a solution, get a second opinion and third if necessary.

After my hysterectomy, I was back to normal within a week or two, but I would say that six weeks. Maybe like diarrhea and other symptoms caused by surgery, but your gynecologist should be able to determine the cause and provide appropriate treatment for them.

georgiap... said...

I think you should discuss with your doctor in detail about the problems that you encounter. I had a hysterectomy at age 23 when my baby was only 5 weeks. It was the, or death, so had no choice over time. It was very difficult and I had many problems (such as IBS), over the years but my doctor has always been very helpful in answering my questions and helps me solve problems. Fatigue can be a sign of hormone deficiency, the doctor can do a simple blood test to check your values. I know all the studies show that HRT is bad, but what's really wrong that they have no life because they are too tired to get out of bed or spend time with his family. Please take care of yourself, you need time to adapt this change.

georgiap... said...

I think you should discuss with your doctor in detail about the problems that you encounter. I had a hysterectomy at age 23 when my baby was only 5 weeks. It was the, or death, so had no choice over time. It was very difficult and I had many problems (such as IBS), over the years but my doctor has always been very helpful in answering my questions and helps me solve problems. Fatigue can be a sign of hormone deficiency, the doctor can do a simple blood test to check your values. I know all the studies show that HRT is bad, but what's really wrong that they have no life because they are too tired to get out of bed or spend time with his family. Please take care of yourself, you need time to adapt this change.

Post a Comment