Friday, January 29, 2010

Small Single Seat Aircraft I Intended To Design And Build My Small 2-3 Seat Experimental Jet Aircraft, Need Some Advice?

I intended to design and build my small 2-3 seat experimental jet aircraft, need some advice? - small single seat aircraft

22yrs old, interested in airplanes and flying for years, I'm an air-engineer, I am studying the aerodynamics and design for a long time, I design my own aircraft, build and fly under the rules of "experimental aircraft.
my drawing
Duration: 4 to 4.5 meters
Height: 1.50 -1.80 m
single-engine jet engine
Curb weight 400 kg = 600 kg max
Seat = 2-3
aleminum all alloys or composite construction.
Have a Nice size for a long time, and flight insurance.
conceived as the aerodynamic drag of the fuselage,
and I will use the profiles of NASA or aerodynamic most common types used.
Semi-monocoque, like the cells of modern aircraft.
I will calculate the design of the individual phases with math and test equipment. I am in a position to G-force test on the wings, in a position to establish the aircraft CG.
anyway after the design project, I'm going to the FAA with the name of a friend aerospace engineer. Design.it After approval is with the building.
What do you think of my project and what you're looking for?
Thanks

7 comments:

John B said...

Sounds good, but if you are planning a small fortune to start a fortune, because his throw on to make big money.

Mr. Bad Mutha Fu... said...

eaa.com great website. People are Expirimetal level. Its awsome you can with all that help, Zea face.

Logans Internet window =) said...

You should be ok, but do not take advice as in Bugs Bunny

Necki said...

Hate to answer a question with another question, but

Construction sell you a single plane for personal use or something?

MIKE IN NY! said...

NOT BAD

MIKE IN NY! said...

NOT BAD

Raven said...

Think of the post-combustion

Post a Comment