Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fish Using Krusteaz How Do I Build A Fish Pond Using Cement?

How do I build a fish pond using cement? - fish using krusteaz

I want to build a 5000-liter tank with cement, but I'm kind of difficulty in finding resources, how to do it.

I wonder how externail installation of a pump, and how I can make the drain?

How can I put in the plumbing? Is this buildt very similar to a pool?

What must I do to make the cement to make it safe for fish?

It is the cement that is less expensive than online?

There are no rocks in Florida, so we take a company "doing" rocks for us. They do a great job carving the rocks of steel bars and cement. I wish I had a pool with cement in order to do this, but. Therefore must be concrete.

If you can provide all the resources for me ways to do this, Id be eternally grateful! Im so happy to have my pond, what has happened!

5 comments:

AUBURN said...

Good luck with your pond "cement".

I'm sure the cement is a good choice for use with fish, however. Unless the line with a thick rubber coating. Read somewhere that cement needs to "cure" for month before the fish can be introduced, because the chemicals in cement (concrete) can be violated. Fish can not as an investment and money and let me die.

I just found a site that you want to verify, you can:

www.pondpals.com

There are literally thousands of pages that have been associated with the construction of wells: There at least 999 of them for ideas for my own water! It can be really overwhelming. There are also some useful journals, it can be seen also. And you can "google" ponds topics for a great list of resources. Just a thought.

This company is for you, rock, steel girders and concrete sounds interesting, but why in the lagoon must be specifically? Large rocks and boulders in very high
a flexible (cut from a roll, made of fabric) and the rubber coating is really the choice of landscape professionals, I have heard. "Cheaper" could not be better in this case.

I wish you much success in the fish pond. When everything is finished and the little fish like to swim, it would be good to see some pictures.

You can also, on the DIY Network, I think it www.diy.com (?).

Enjoy!

SMILE!

micheleg... said...

Visit the website: www.a-home-garden.com

Uncle John said...

Here's an idea. Dig a hole large, have not large (or have done.)
Then pour enough concrete to fill. Then, when it is dry, rinse it with clear water and some fish.

young108... said...

If you live in Florida, since Google is a place called Pebble Junction. They have a good selection of stones in all sizes ... to the blocks.

young108... said...

If you live in Florida, since Google is a place called Pebble Junction. They have a good selection of stones in all sizes ... to the blocks.

Post a Comment